Jasper Blake introduces himself and gives a brief overview of his B78 Endurance Hub Master Classes.
Click here to sample our members only masterclass videos
About your Coach
Jasper Blake, USAT & NCCP Certified, Founder & Head Coach
Jasper Blake is your head coach and founder here at B78 Endurance Hub! With over 30+ years of competition and coaching experience, Jasper creates and delivers programs within a structure that is simple, effective and easy-to-follow along! In his Master Classes, Jasper shares priceless knowledge gained during his time as an athlete and coach.
One of Canada’s most reputable endurance athletes for the past two decades, and all-round great guy.
Jasper’s accomplishments are numerous including an Ironman title and dozens of professional wins as a triathlete.
Jasper spent the better part of his teenage years competing nationally as a downhill skier. In 1993 he moved to Toronto to pursue a career in tennis and in 1994 he received a full scholarship to play tennis for the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay.
Jasper moved back to Canada in 1995 where he completed a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Human Kinetics at the University of Guelph. During his time at the University, he competed on the the top swimming and running teams and was awarded Academic All Canadian in 2000.
- BSc Honors Human Kinetics- University of Guelph 2000
- USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Multisport coach (old NCCP) Theory 1 & 2
- NCCP Triathlon Adult Community coach
- NCCP Level 2 Coach Alpine Skiing
- NCCP Certified Tennis Instructor
- NCCP Fundamental Movement Skills
- 2006 – Ironman Canada Champion
- 2002 – Commonwealth Games Team (Alternate)
- Multiple Hawaii Ironman Qualifier
- 1998 – Bronze Medalist World Age Group Championships (20-24)
- 1993 – Tennis Scholarship University of Wisconsin NCAA Div. 1
- Recognised as one of Canada’s top 50 most important individuals in triathlon – Triathlon Magazine Canada
- 2006 – Triathlon Canada – Long Distance Athlete of the year
- 5x Ontario Triathlete of the Year
- 1999/2000 – Academic All Canadian – University of Guelph
- 1998 – Canadian Amateur Triathlete of the year